Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu February 13, 2014
Datebook: February 13 - World Radio Day
The Ice House Gallery in Mayfield hosts an exhibition of artwork made by students from the elementary schools of Graves County, including Central, Cuba, Farmington, Lowes, Sedalia, Symsonia, and Wingo. A closing reception for the exhibit is Sunday afternoon from 2-4. The public is invited to attend, and admission is free.
Angels Attic Thrift Shop seeks donations of clothing, furniture, appliances, household items, and toys. Sale proceeds benefit the Angels Community Clinic. Bring donations to 972 Chestnut Street Monday through Saturday from 8 to 5.
An exhibit titled "Nature. Nurture.: A Show Inspired by the Mother/Daughter Relationship" goes on display Saturday at the Yeiser Art Center in Paducah. The exhibit features clay works by CJ Niehaus, artist and adjunct at the Paducah School of Art and Design. There’s an opening reception Saturday night from 5-7.