Most Active Stories
- State Trooper's Resignation Leads to Investigation
- [VIDEOS] WKMS Presents "Living on the Line: Poverty in Western Kentucky"
- Professional Basketball Player, Ministry Founder Bob Warren Remembered as Generous Man
- Lawsuit Filed Against Chuck Jones Alleges Counterfeiting Textbooks
- MSU Students, Faculty Hold Ferguson Demonstration
Thu February 13, 2014
Datebook: February 13 - World Radio Day
The Ice House Gallery in Mayfield hosts an exhibition of artwork made by students from the elementary schools of Graves County, including Central, Cuba, Farmington, Lowes, Sedalia, Symsonia, and Wingo. A closing reception for the exhibit is Sunday afternoon from 2-4. The public is invited to attend, and admission is free.
Angels Attic Thrift Shop seeks donations of clothing, furniture, appliances, household items, and toys. Sale proceeds benefit the Angels Community Clinic. Bring donations to 972 Chestnut Street Monday through Saturday from 8 to 5.
An exhibit titled "Nature. Nurture.: A Show Inspired by the Mother/Daughter Relationship" goes on display Saturday at the Yeiser Art Center in Paducah. The exhibit features clay works by CJ Niehaus, artist and adjunct at the Paducah School of Art and Design. There’s an opening reception Saturday night from 5-7.