Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
Wed February 12, 2014
Datebook: February 12 - Lincoln and Darwin's Birthday
Amnesty International USA holds an informational meeting Monday at 5:30 at Murray State’s Waterfield Library, room 210. The meeting is open to the community and offers information on the mission of Amnesty International and how to become active locally. For more information, email Jessica Evans at email@example.com.
This Saturday, Lee Academy for the Arts in Paris, Tenn., presents Dan Knowles and Chill Tonic in concert beginning at 7 p.m. Tickets are $10 and are on sale at Leach’s Music, Jack Jones Flowers and Gifts, Merison’s, Lee Academy for the Arts, and Knowles String Instruments. For more information, call (731) 642-3411.
Hotel Metropolitan in Paducah hosts “Grand Ma’s Recipes: A Soul Food Sampler” this Saturday at 11 at the hotel. Eat a meal of authentic soul food and learn about its history. For more information, call (270) 442-1702.