Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed February 12, 2014
Datebook: February 12 - Lincoln and Darwin's Birthday
Amnesty International USA holds an informational meeting Monday at 5:30 at Murray State’s Waterfield Library, room 210. The meeting is open to the community and offers information on the mission of Amnesty International and how to become active locally. For more information, email Jessica Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Saturday, Lee Academy for the Arts in Paris, Tenn., presents Dan Knowles and Chill Tonic in concert beginning at 7 p.m. Tickets are $10 and are on sale at Leach’s Music, Jack Jones Flowers and Gifts, Merison’s, Lee Academy for the Arts, and Knowles String Instruments. For more information, call (731) 642-3411.
Hotel Metropolitan in Paducah hosts “Grand Ma’s Recipes: A Soul Food Sampler” this Saturday at 11 at the hotel. Eat a meal of authentic soul food and learn about its history. For more information, call (270) 442-1702.