Most Active Stories
- Kentucky CPE President Addresses Criticism of KCTCS Search Transparency
- Bob Davies: Board of Regents will Discuss Proposed Tobacco Ban and Employee Raises
- Report: Fewer KY High Schoolers Choosing to Attend College Despite Better Preparation
- Kentucky Among Worst States In Accessibility for Poor, Disabled in Criminal Justice, Study Says
- MSU Alumna 'Dishes' on Global Marketing Career Ahead of Campus Lecture
Wed February 12, 2014
Datebook: February 12 - Lincoln and Darwin's Birthday
Amnesty International USA holds an informational meeting Monday at 5:30 at Murray State’s Waterfield Library, room 210. The meeting is open to the community and offers information on the mission of Amnesty International and how to become active locally. For more information, email Jessica Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Saturday, Lee Academy for the Arts in Paris, Tenn., presents Dan Knowles and Chill Tonic in concert beginning at 7 p.m. Tickets are $10 and are on sale at Leach’s Music, Jack Jones Flowers and Gifts, Merison’s, Lee Academy for the Arts, and Knowles String Instruments. For more information, call (731) 642-3411.
Hotel Metropolitan in Paducah hosts “Grand Ma’s Recipes: A Soul Food Sampler” this Saturday at 11 at the hotel. Eat a meal of authentic soul food and learn about its history. For more information, call (270) 442-1702.