Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon February 10, 2014
Datebook: February 10 - Jimmy Durante's Birthday
A guest recital featuring Mark Rudoff, cello, and Steven Glaser, piano, is set for tomorrow night at 7:30 in the Performing Arts Hall of the Doyle Fine Arts Building on the campus of Murray State University. The all-French program includes music by Faure and Poulenc. The recital is free and open to the public. For more information, call the department of music at (270) 809-4288.
West Kentucky Community and Technical College offers an introductory photography class led by Jim Ethridge Tuesday nights from 6 to 8 beginning tomorrow. The cost for the course is $90. Participants are encouraged to bring any model of camera. Call (270) 534-3335 to register.
The 2014 Western Kentucky Polar Plunge for the Special Olympics is set for Saturday at 11:30 a.m. at Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park. Registration and a 5K race begin at 9 a.m. To register or for details, visit kentuckyplunge.com.