Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri December 7, 2012
Datebook: December 7 - NASA Snaps "The Blue Marble" 40 Years Ago
It’s Friday, December 7
High school artists are invited to enter their work in the 20th Annual Teen Spirit exhibition at the Yeiser Art Center. The juried visual art competition awards monetary prizes and scholarships to the top-placing artists. The entry deadline is December 15th. For more information, visit theyeiser.org and click on Call for Entries.
Land Between the Lakes offers free cedar Christmas trees through December 24th. Pick up permits, maps, and cutting guidelines from the Administrative Office during the week or from the Golden Pond Visitor Center on the weekends. For details, visit lbl.org and click on “Newsroom.”
The Hopkinsville High School Drama Club presents the play “Toys Take Over Christmas” tonight at 7. The performance is at the Christian County Schools Performing Arts Center, located at 215 Glass Avenue in Hopkinsville. Tickets are $6 at the door.
Add your community events to the calendar at wkms.org, where you can also see our schedule of holiday programming. Thanks for listening.