Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri December 7, 2012
Datebook: December 7 - NASA Snaps "The Blue Marble" 40 Years Ago
It’s Friday, December 7
High school artists are invited to enter their work in the 20th Annual Teen Spirit exhibition at the Yeiser Art Center. The juried visual art competition awards monetary prizes and scholarships to the top-placing artists. The entry deadline is December 15th. For more information, visit theyeiser.org and click on Call for Entries.
Land Between the Lakes offers free cedar Christmas trees through December 24th. Pick up permits, maps, and cutting guidelines from the Administrative Office during the week or from the Golden Pond Visitor Center on the weekends. For details, visit lbl.org and click on “Newsroom.”
The Hopkinsville High School Drama Club presents the play “Toys Take Over Christmas” tonight at 7. The performance is at the Christian County Schools Performing Arts Center, located at 215 Glass Avenue in Hopkinsville. Tickets are $6 at the door.
Add your community events to the calendar at wkms.org, where you can also see our schedule of holiday programming. Thanks for listening.