Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Wed December 4, 2013
Datebook: December 4 - Kandinsky's Birthday
As part of its Evening Upstairs series, the McCracken County Public Library hosts "An Evening with Mark Twain: An American Icon," a presentation by Robert Brock, tomorrow night at 7 in the second floor meeting room. Brock is professor of theatre at Lindsey Wilson College and is the Artistic Director of the Kentucky Repertory Theatre. The presentation is free and open to the public. For more information visit mclib.net.
The Paducah Railroad Museum offers a Story Time featuring "The Polar Express." The event also includes games and crafts. Sessions are Saturday at 10:30, 11:30, 1:00, 2:00, and 3:00. The program is free with regular admission to the museum.
The Jackson Purchase Dance Company presents Holiday Dancefest Saturday afternoon at 2 in Murray State University's Lovett Auditorium. Admission is $8 for adults, $6 for students under age 16, and free for children under 3. Doors open at 1:30.
Add your community events to the calendar. Thanks for listening!