Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Tue December 31, 2013
Datebook: December 31 - New Year's Eve
Cooper Clayton Smoking Cessation classes start Tuesday, January 7, at the Center for Health & Wellness on Poplar Street in Murray. The 13-week series of classes meets each Tuesday at 5:30. Classes are free, but participants are responsible for the cost of their own nicotine replacement products. To reserve a space, call 270-762-1348.
The Jackson Purchase Friends of Bluegrass host their monthly Bluegrass Night this Friday, featuring Old Santa Fe and Highway 641. Music starts at 7 and featured bands perform at 7:30 at the Kentucky Opry. Admission is free and donations are accepted.
Land Between the Lakes hosts an “Everything Eagles” van tour on Saturday, January 11. Spend the afternoon visiting some of LBL’s best eagle viewing spots during a staff-led tour. Dress for the weather and bring binoculars. The cost is $7 for adults or $5 for children. Make reservations by calling 270-924-2020.