Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon December 30, 2013
Datebook: December 30 - Rudyard Kipling's Birthday
The Yeiser Art Center has issued a call for entries for its 2014 Fantastic Fibers competitive exhibition. The submission deadline is January 25, 2014. The exhibition is an American Quilter’s Society sanctioned event. To enter, visit fantasticfibers.theyeiser.org. For more information, email email@example.com or call 270-442-2453.
The Ballard County Wheels and Wings bike ride, scheduled for May 24th, seeks volunteers to staff the rest stops. A $150 cash prize goes to the group that hosts the best rest stop, including decorations, entertainment, and extra food items. To volunteer, interested groups can call 270-665-8400, extension 2011.
Customers of the Mayfield Electric and Water Systems and West Kentucky Rural Electric Cooperative are invited to enroll in the company’s Round Up program, which rounds monthly utility bills to the next highest dollar and donates the change to Needline. To sign up, go to the utilities offices or call MEWS at 270-247-4661 or WKRECC at 270-247-1321.