Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu December 19, 2013
Datebook: December 19 - Edith Piaf's Birthday
The bluegrass band The Traveling Kind performs Monday night at 7 at the Badgett Playhouse in Grand Rivers. Tickets are $10 per person and are available at the box office at 1-888-362-4223.
Customers of the Mayfield Electric and Water Systems and West Kentucky Rural Electric Cooperative are invited to enroll in the company's Round Up program, which rounds monthly utility bills to the next highest dollar and donates the change to the Mayfield-Graves County Needline. To sign up for the programs, go to the utilities’ offices or call MEWS at 270-247-4661 or WKRECC at 270-247-1321. The City of Hopkinsville and the Hopkinsville-Christian County Convention & Visitors Bureau have announced the city's first African-American History Cell Phone Tour. The free tour lasts about an hour and features 18 snapshots of local history. Tour cards may be downloaded from the city's website or picked up at the Commerce Center. See more community events.