Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Wed December 18, 2013
Datebook: December 18 - Betty Grable's Birthday
The Museums of Historic Hopkinsville-Christian County hosts A Day With Trains this Saturday and next Saturday from 10 to 3. Watch as conductors run five trains on two elaborate model train layouts. Also, make a craft to take home at the winter fun craft table. The museum is at 217 East 9th Street in Hopkinsville.
The National Quilt Museum in Paducah presents "Two Approaches: Now & The Future of Quilting," on display through January 14. The exhibit explores the works of modern quilt maker Denyse Schmidt and innovative quilt artist Marianne Burr. For more information, visit quiltmuseum.com.
Veterans and their spouses or widows are invited to a Veterans Benefits Workshop on Tuesday, Jan. 14, at 6 p.m. at Emeritus at Murray. The workshop is open to veterans or spouses of veterans age 65 or older with 90 days of active military service and a discharge of any kind other than dishonorable. RSVP by January 10 at 270-759-1555.
See more community events.