Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Tue December 10, 2013
Datebook: December 10 - Human Rights Day
The Pennyrile Grandparent Support Group holds its regular monthly meeting this Wednesday morning at 10 at the Pennyrile Area Development District office in Hopkinsville. For more information, call Miranda Hunt at 270-886-9484.
The nonprofit organization Kids Against Hunger Murray Satellite hosts a meal packaging session this Saturday. Volunteers of all ages are needed. Shifts are available from 9 to 11 or from 11 to 1 at the Kids Against Hunger Murray Satellite location at Stahler Farms. To sign up, call 270-753-1492.
The Pennyrile Polar Express is set for Saturday afternoon beginning at 4 on East 9th Street in Hopkinsville, between the L&N Depot and Founder's Square. The event includes a variety of holiday and train-themed activities, as well as music and refreshments. For more information call 270-887-4270 or visit museumsofhopkinsville.org.