Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri August 8, 2014
Datebook: August 8
The 97th Make A Difference Day is tomorrow from 9 to 1 at Roy Stewart Stadium on the campus of Murray State. Items accepted include paper, cardboard, eyeglasses, aluminum cans, cell phones, ink jet cartridges, clothes, shoes, prescription drugs, plastics, tin cans, glass, used motor oil, and books. Also, the shredder is on site for disposal of up to 50 pounds of personal documents per person.
Paducah’s annual Emancipation Celebration Parade is tomorrow morning at 11. The parade starts at Walter Jetton Boulevard and finishes at Robert Coleman Park. The park hosts festivities immediately after the parade and throughout the afternoon. For more information, visit paducahky.gov.
Easter Seals West Kentucky's Adult Day Training program hosts a trivia night tomorrow evening at the Paducah Ritz Hotel ballroom. Teams of six are invited to choose a theme and decorate their table. Doors open at 6:15, and play begins at 7. For more information, call (270) 443-1200.