Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri August 8, 2014
Datebook: August 8
The 97th Make A Difference Day is tomorrow from 9 to 1 at Roy Stewart Stadium on the campus of Murray State. Items accepted include paper, cardboard, eyeglasses, aluminum cans, cell phones, ink jet cartridges, clothes, shoes, prescription drugs, plastics, tin cans, glass, used motor oil, and books. Also, the shredder is on site for disposal of up to 50 pounds of personal documents per person.
Paducah’s annual Emancipation Celebration Parade is tomorrow morning at 11. The parade starts at Walter Jetton Boulevard and finishes at Robert Coleman Park. The park hosts festivities immediately after the parade and throughout the afternoon. For more information, visit paducahky.gov.
Easter Seals West Kentucky's Adult Day Training program hosts a trivia night tomorrow evening at the Paducah Ritz Hotel ballroom. Teams of six are invited to choose a theme and decorate their table. Doors open at 6:15, and play begins at 7. For more information, call (270) 443-1200.