Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Wed August 27, 2014
Datebook: August 27 - Civil War Chamber Music, Arts and Crafts Festival, Women Leadership Launch
President Lincoln's Own, a uniformed military-style ensemble that plays Civil War-era music on original period instruments, opens the chamber music series at the Glema Mahr Center for the Arts on Saturday, Sept. 6, at 7:30 p.m. For additional show or ticket information, visit glemacenter.org or call (270) 821-ARTS.
There's a Labor Day Weekend Arts & Crafts Festival in Grand Rivers Saturday and Sunday from 9 to 5 and Monday from 9 to 3. The event features handmade crafts and artwork, artist demonstrations, food, and more. For more information, call (270) 928-4411 or visit kentuckylakebarkley.org.
All women who lead in their families, communities, businesses, and the public sector are invited to “Leadership Launch Murray State” on Friday, September 5, from 8 to 4 at Heritage Hall. Topics include expectations and objectives, charting a leadership course, defining a work/life balance, and more. More information at (214) 421-5566.