Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Tue August 19, 2014
Datebook: August 19 - Donating Vegetables, Grandparent Support, ACT Prep
Farmers and gardeners are invited to donate vegetables to the Mayfield Graves County Needline & Food Pantry. Bring items by the Needline office between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. Monday through Thursday. For early delivery, leave items on the loading dock located on the south side of the building. For more information, call (270) 247-6333.
The Pennyrile Grandparent Support Group holds a regular monthly meeting tomorrow morning at 10 at the PADD office. For details, contact Miranda Hunt at (270) 886-9484.
There’s an ACT prep workshop at the Calloway County Public Library meeting room on Saturday, September 6. The workshop helps students learn strategies and test-taking tips, with extra practice for the English and reading sections of the ACT. Each student also receives a test prep book. Space is limited, and pre-registration is required. To register, visit murraystate.edu/actprep.