Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue August 19, 2014
Datebook: August 19 - Donating Vegetables, Grandparent Support, ACT Prep
Farmers and gardeners are invited to donate vegetables to the Mayfield Graves County Needline & Food Pantry. Bring items by the Needline office between 8 a.m. and 1 p.m. Monday through Thursday. For early delivery, leave items on the loading dock located on the south side of the building. For more information, call (270) 247-6333.
The Pennyrile Grandparent Support Group holds a regular monthly meeting tomorrow morning at 10 at the PADD office. For details, contact Miranda Hunt at (270) 886-9484.
There’s an ACT prep workshop at the Calloway County Public Library meeting room on Saturday, September 6. The workshop helps students learn strategies and test-taking tips, with extra practice for the English and reading sections of the ACT. Each student also receives a test prep book. Space is limited, and pre-registration is required. To register, visit murraystate.edu/actprep.