Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri August 15, 2014
Datebook: August 15
The Mayfield-Graves County Needline & Food Pantry invites kids in grades K-12 to submit T-shirt designs for volunteers to wear at the organization’s upcoming yard sale. Designs should contain the words “2014 Food Pantry Yard Sale” and should be done in black felt-tip or gel pen on 8 ½ by 11 paper. Submit designs through August 20 at the Needline office.
The Baptist Health Paducah Cancerport Breast Cancer Support Group meets Tuesday, August 19, at 6 p.m. at the Baptist Health Imaging Center. The group provides support for those diagnosed with breast cancer and living in recovery. For more information, call (270) 442-1310.
There’s a free "Cultivating Small Business" seminar on August 28 at the Madisonville-Hopkins County Economic Development Corporation. Get information on free consulting services, research, business concepts, product development, and financing options. For more information, call (270) 821-1939.