Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
Thu April 3, 2014
Datebook: April 3 - Washington Irving's Birthday
Starfish Orphan Ministry presents "Inocente" tonight at 6:30 at the Clemens Fine Arts Center on the campus of West Kentucky Community and Technical College. The film tells the story of a girl striving to find her artistic voice despite having no home, no role models, and no legal status. Admission is free.
Elks Lodge 217 hosts "The Vagina Monologues" Saturday night at 6. The award-winning play celebrates women's sexuality and strength. The event benefits Guardian Family Services, Merryman House Domestic Crisis Center, and Purchase Area Sexual Assault Center. Tickets are $12 at the door.
The Yeiser Art Center’s Fantastic Fibers 2014 Exhibition opens Saturday night with a reception from 5-7. The exhibit features 58 works selected from more than 450 entries from around the world. For more information, visit theyeiser.org.