Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu April 3, 2014
Datebook: April 3 - Washington Irving's Birthday
Starfish Orphan Ministry presents "Inocente" tonight at 6:30 at the Clemens Fine Arts Center on the campus of West Kentucky Community and Technical College. The film tells the story of a girl striving to find her artistic voice despite having no home, no role models, and no legal status. Admission is free.
Elks Lodge 217 hosts "The Vagina Monologues" Saturday night at 6. The award-winning play celebrates women's sexuality and strength. The event benefits Guardian Family Services, Merryman House Domestic Crisis Center, and Purchase Area Sexual Assault Center. Tickets are $12 at the door.
The Yeiser Art Center’s Fantastic Fibers 2014 Exhibition opens Saturday night with a reception from 5-7. The exhibit features 58 works selected from more than 450 entries from around the world. For more information, visit theyeiser.org.