Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu April 3, 2014
Datebook: April 3 - Washington Irving's Birthday
Starfish Orphan Ministry presents "Inocente" tonight at 6:30 at the Clemens Fine Arts Center on the campus of West Kentucky Community and Technical College. The film tells the story of a girl striving to find her artistic voice despite having no home, no role models, and no legal status. Admission is free.
Elks Lodge 217 hosts "The Vagina Monologues" Saturday night at 6. The award-winning play celebrates women's sexuality and strength. The event benefits Guardian Family Services, Merryman House Domestic Crisis Center, and Purchase Area Sexual Assault Center. Tickets are $12 at the door.
The Yeiser Art Center’s Fantastic Fibers 2014 Exhibition opens Saturday night with a reception from 5-7. The exhibit features 58 works selected from more than 450 entries from around the world. For more information, visit theyeiser.org.