Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue April 22, 2014
Datebook: April 22 - Charles Mingus' Birthday
The McCracken County Public Library presents "Quilt Art: Examining the Narrative in Kentucky Quilts" Thursday night at 7 as part of its Evenings Upstairs series. The program is presented by Dr. Pearlie Johnson, Professor of Pan-African Studies and Art History at the University of Louisville. The event is free and open to the public.
Easter Seals West Kentucky Child Development Center and The Lily Pad are currently enrolling children of all abilities, including medically fragile children, between the ages of 6 weeks through 12 years. RNs are on staff. For more information, visit www.eswky.easterseals.com, or call (270) 444-9687.
St. Paul Lutheran Church in Paducah hosts an evening of German food, historic church tours, and music on Thursday night from 5-8. The menu includes bratwurst, sauerkraut, hot German potato salad, drinks, dessert, and more. The cost is $9 per person. RSVP for large groups at (270) 442-8343.