Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Thu April 17, 2014
Datebook: April 17 - Thornton Wilder's Birthday
Hopkinsville's first community drum circle is tomorrow night at 7 at the Little River Park fountain on Bethel Street. A drum circle is a gathering of people experiencing the spontaneous creation of music on a variety of percussion instruments. The public is invited to attend.
The Murray State University Jazz Studies program presents its annual Swing Into Spring concert on tomorrow night at 7:30 in Lovett Auditorium. The program features repertoire from the 1930s, 1940s, and beyond, with help from announcer Mark Welch and the comedy duo Dr. Trey and Dr. Vee. The event is free and open to the public.
Mayfield-Graves County Needline holds its monthly senior citizens commodities distribution tomorrow morning from 8-10. The food commodities are for local senior citizens age 60 and up who have signed up for and been approved for the program. To find out if you qualify, call (270) 247-6333 or (270) 376-2217.