Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Thu April 17, 2014
Datebook: April 17 - Thornton Wilder's Birthday
Hopkinsville's first community drum circle is tomorrow night at 7 at the Little River Park fountain on Bethel Street. A drum circle is a gathering of people experiencing the spontaneous creation of music on a variety of percussion instruments. The public is invited to attend.
The Murray State University Jazz Studies program presents its annual Swing Into Spring concert on tomorrow night at 7:30 in Lovett Auditorium. The program features repertoire from the 1930s, 1940s, and beyond, with help from announcer Mark Welch and the comedy duo Dr. Trey and Dr. Vee. The event is free and open to the public.
Mayfield-Graves County Needline holds its monthly senior citizens commodities distribution tomorrow morning from 8-10. The food commodities are for local senior citizens age 60 and up who have signed up for and been approved for the program. To find out if you qualify, call (270) 247-6333 or (270) 376-2217.