Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Mon April 14, 2014
Datebook: April 14
The Murray State University Symphonic Wind Ensemble presents its annual "Provost's Concert" tomorrow night at 7:30 in Lovett Auditorium. The concert includes works by Bernstein, Karrick, Persichetti, Granger, and Sousa. Admission is free and the public is invited.
The Humane Society of Calloway County holds its Doggie Easter Bone Hunt Saturday afternoon from 2 to 3:30 at the Murray-Calloway County Central Park Courthouse Pavilion. The Easter Bonnet Parade starts at 2:30 and egg hunts start at 3 for a $5 donation per dog. Dogs must be on leashes no longer than six feet in length and must be up-to-date on vaccinations. For more information, visit forthepets.org.
Murray State University's All Campus Sing begins Wednesday afternoon at 3 on the steps of Lovett Auditorium. Bring chairs and lawn blankets to watch 56 student organizations compete for top prizes. All donations support People-To-People. For more information, visit the All Campus Sing Facebook page.