Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri April 11, 2014
Datebook: April 11
The Mayfield-Graves County FNB Bank holds its 7th Annual Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow morning beginning at 11. Children ages 10 and under are invited to attend the event, which includes treat-filled eggs, prizes, and Easter Bunny pictures. Photos and registration are from 9:30-10:45 at the bank’s main office.
Twilight Theatre Productions presents “Dinner with Thomas Jefferson and his Granddaughter Virginia Randolph” tomorrow night at Kenlake State Resort Park. Dinner starts at 6:30 and includes dishes from Randolph’s own cookbook. Reservations are required at 270-436-2399.
Paducah's annual dogwood tree sale takes place tomorrow from 10 to 2 at participating local nurseries. Paducah Civic Beautification Board members are on-site at each nursery to answer questions about planting and caring for dogwoods. One dollar from the sale of each tree goes to buy dogwoods for the Children's Memorial Garden.