Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Thu April 10, 2014
Datebook: April 10 - Joseph Pulitzer's Birthday
The University of Tennessee at Martin Dance Ensemble performs its spring dance concert at 8 p.m. tonight and tomorrow night at the Harriet Fulton Theater in the Fine Arts Building on campus. Tickets are sold at the door beginning at 7 p.m., and the house opens at 7:30. Call (731) 881-7400 for more information.
Registered Dietitian Rebecca Wright gives a presentation titled "Vitamin Supplements 101” tomorrow morning at 9 at the Murray-Calloway County Hospital Center for Health & Wellness. The 30-minute presentation helps explain which vitamins to take and how much. The public is invited.
Tomorrow night at 8, Booker Prize-winning novelist Margaret Atwood visits the Austin Peay State University Mabry Concert Hall for a reading and book signing. Atwood is the author of more than 40 volumes of poetry, children's literature, fiction, and non-fiction, including "The Handmaid's Tale" and "MaddAdam." The event is free and open to the public.