Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Ledbetter Bridge Repairs
Mon March 19, 2012
Date Set to Begin Ledbetter Bridge Repairs
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet will begin repairs to the US-60 Ledbetter Bridge Saturday. Intech, Inc., of Lexington, is the prime contractor of the nearly $95,000 repair project. The repairs aim to maintain the safety of the bridge while a new one is built upstream. A heavily enforced three-ton load restriction limits traffic on the bridge to mostly non-commercial vehicles. The bridge will be closed to all traffic from 8 pm Saturday, March 24 to 2 am on Sunday, March 25. and on April 6, the US 60 Ledbetter Bridge will be restricted to one lane of traffic.