Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri October 19, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Darby Dickerson, vice president and dean in the Stetson University College of Law in Deland, Florida, says that college age students need to be aware of legal issues involving internet behavior, including the fact that most law enforcement agencies don't get readily get involved when cyberbullying accelerates. Dean Dickerson says the alcohol culture in cyberspace can threaten careers and that students need to learn more about credible sources and properly citing them in their research work.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Dickerson.