Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri October 19, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Darby Dickerson, vice president and dean in the Stetson University College of Law in Deland, Florida, says that college age students need to be aware of legal issues involving internet behavior, including the fact that most law enforcement agencies don't get readily get involved when cyberbullying accelerates. Dean Dickerson says the alcohol culture in cyberspace can threaten careers and that students need to learn more about credible sources and properly citing them in their research work.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Dickerson.