Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri October 19, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Darby Dickerson, vice president and dean in the Stetson University College of Law in Deland, Florida, says that college age students need to be aware of legal issues involving internet behavior, including the fact that most law enforcement agencies don't get readily get involved when cyberbullying accelerates. Dean Dickerson says the alcohol culture in cyberspace can threaten careers and that students need to learn more about credible sources and properly citing them in their research work.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Dickerson.