Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri October 19, 2007
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Darby Dickerson, vice president and dean in the Stetson University College of Law in Deland, Florida, says that college age students need to be aware of legal issues involving internet behavior, including the fact that most law enforcement agencies don't get readily get involved when cyberbullying accelerates. Dean Dickerson says the alcohol culture in cyberspace can threaten careers and that students need to learn more about credible sources and properly citing them in their research work.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Dickerson.