Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon August 24, 2009
Dangerous Intersection Evaluated
By Angela Hatton
Clarksville, TN – Tennessee Department of Transportation officials and representatives from the city of Clarksville are planning to discuss improvements to a dangerous intersection. The Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle reports 23 wrecks have occurred at the Edmondson Ferry Road Bypass. At least four deaths have resulted from the crashes. City Councilman Geno Grubbs called for a meeting to discuss improvements to the area after several constituents expressed concern. TDOT officials and Clarksville council members meet September second.