Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon August 24, 2009
Dangerous Intersection Evaluated
By Angela Hatton
Clarksville, TN – Tennessee Department of Transportation officials and representatives from the city of Clarksville are planning to discuss improvements to a dangerous intersection. The Clarksville Leaf-Chronicle reports 23 wrecks have occurred at the Edmondson Ferry Road Bypass. At least four deaths have resulted from the crashes. City Councilman Geno Grubbs called for a meeting to discuss improvements to the area after several constituents expressed concern. TDOT officials and Clarksville council members meet September second.