Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon November 16, 2009
Dana Plant Producing New Ford Parts
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – The Dana plant in Paris, Tennessee will begin producing cylinder head covers for 2010 Ford Fusion and Escapes using a recycled nylon material. The covers are 20 percent lighter than standard aluminum parts, which in turn make the cars more fuel efficient. Tri-County Star reports the Paris plant developed and tested the new parts, which are reportedly the first products of their kind manufactured from post-consumer recycled nylon.