Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon November 16, 2009
Dana Plant Producing New Ford Parts
By Chris Taylor
Paris, TN – The Dana plant in Paris, Tennessee will begin producing cylinder head covers for 2010 Ford Fusion and Escapes using a recycled nylon material. The covers are 20 percent lighter than standard aluminum parts, which in turn make the cars more fuel efficient. Tri-County Star reports the Paris plant developed and tested the new parts, which are reportedly the first products of their kind manufactured from post-consumer recycled nylon.