Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu October 18, 2007
The Dana Corporation Unionizes
By Katie Walker
Murray, KY – The unionization of one West Kentucky automotive parts manufacturer is being viewed by some as a positive move and others feel it will hurt the town's economy.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Katie Walker's report.