Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Wed October 17, 2012
Damaging Winds and Severe Weather This Afternoon
UPDATE: 3:48 p.m. National Weather Service Forecasters predict wind gusts up to and possibly exceeding 40 m-p-h in advance of a cold front that will bring severe thunderstorms to southeast Missouri, southern Illinois and the purchase region of western Kentucky. Forecasters say the storm system will impact our region between 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m with damaging wind, possible hail and tornadoes. You can follow the National Weather Service on Twitter or McCracken County Emergency Management Meteorologist Beau Dodson provides timely updates on his facebook page.