Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Tue December 3, 2013
Daher-TLI Opens in Ballard County, Creating 20 Jobs
A transportation management company opens today in Ballard County bringing 20 jobs and a $2.2 million investment.
Daher-Transport Logistics International manages and transports radioactive material. The Kevil facility washes and recertifies empty cylinders for continued use or for decontamination and disposal.
The Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority preliminarily approved Dahler-TLI for up to $350,000 in tax incentives through the Kentucky Business Investment program.