Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Tue December 3, 2013
Daher-TLI Opens in Ballard County, Creating 20 Jobs
A transportation management company opens today in Ballard County bringing 20 jobs and a $2.2 million investment.
Daher-Transport Logistics International manages and transports radioactive material. The Kevil facility washes and recertifies empty cylinders for continued use or for decontamination and disposal.
The Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority preliminarily approved Dahler-TLI for up to $350,000 in tax incentives through the Kentucky Business Investment program.