Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue December 3, 2013
Daher-TLI Opens in Ballard County, Creating 20 Jobs
A transportation management company opens today in Ballard County bringing 20 jobs and a $2.2 million investment.
Daher-Transport Logistics International manages and transports radioactive material. The Kevil facility washes and recertifies empty cylinders for continued use or for decontamination and disposal.
The Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority preliminarily approved Dahler-TLI for up to $350,000 in tax incentives through the Kentucky Business Investment program.