Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Tue December 3, 2013
Daher-TLI Opens in Ballard County, Creating 20 Jobs
A transportation management company opens today in Ballard County bringing 20 jobs and a $2.2 million investment.
Daher-Transport Logistics International manages and transports radioactive material. The Kevil facility washes and recertifies empty cylinders for continued use or for decontamination and disposal.
The Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority preliminarily approved Dahler-TLI for up to $350,000 in tax incentives through the Kentucky Business Investment program.