Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue December 3, 2013
Daher-TLI Opens in Ballard County, Creating 20 Jobs
A transportation management company opens today in Ballard County bringing 20 jobs and a $2.2 million investment.
Daher-Transport Logistics International manages and transports radioactive material. The Kevil facility washes and recertifies empty cylinders for continued use or for decontamination and disposal.
The Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority preliminarily approved Dahler-TLI for up to $350,000 in tax incentives through the Kentucky Business Investment program.