Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon June 26, 2006
By Jim Michael
Murray, KY – High school students from three states are spending part of their summer doing something a bit different from most of their peers. Instead of going to a regular summer camp, they're spending a week learning about advanced telecommunication technologies.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Jim Micheal's report on Murray State's "CyberCave."