Most Active Stories
- Logging Expert: Wickliffe Paper Mill Closure a $600M Hit to State Economy
- Chris Thile Plays Benefit Concert at Murray State
- Kate Lochte Retires from WKMS-FM
- NASA's International Space Station Will Be Visible Tonight
- MSU President Bob Davies Talks Leadership Changes and New Construction at Murray State University
Mon July 9, 2007
By Martin Booth Tracy
Murray, KY – From inventor Nathan B. Stubblefield to anecdotist and Navy Chaplain Howell Maurice Forgy, Calloway County has been home for many historic intellectuals. Commentator Martin Booth Tracy talks about how one Murray native by the name of Edward Craig Morris stayed true to his Kentucky roots while curating for the American Museum of Natural History in New York and excavating the Andean Mountains of Peru.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Tracy's commentary on Craig Morris.
Read the text for this commentary here.