Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Mon July 9, 2007
By Martin Booth Tracy
Murray, KY – From inventor Nathan B. Stubblefield to anecdotist and Navy Chaplain Howell Maurice Forgy, Calloway County has been home for many historic intellectuals. Commentator Martin Booth Tracy talks about how one Murray native by the name of Edward Craig Morris stayed true to his Kentucky roots while curating for the American Museum of Natural History in New York and excavating the Andean Mountains of Peru.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Tracy's commentary on Craig Morris.
Read the text for this commentary here.