Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Mon July 9, 2007
By Martin Booth Tracy
Murray, KY – From inventor Nathan B. Stubblefield to anecdotist and Navy Chaplain Howell Maurice Forgy, Calloway County has been home for many historic intellectuals. Commentator Martin Booth Tracy talks about how one Murray native by the name of Edward Craig Morris stayed true to his Kentucky roots while curating for the American Museum of Natural History in New York and excavating the Andean Mountains of Peru.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Tracy's commentary on Craig Morris.
Read the text for this commentary here.