Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue April 28, 2009
Cracker Barrel Arson Investigation
By Chad Lampe
Murray, Ky – A 19-year-old Cadiz man is in jail after allegedly setting fire to his workplace. Justin Cook is charged with setting fire to the Cadiz Cracker Barrel sometime before 3:30 a.m. Tuesday. Investigators found numerous small fires set within the restaurant. Trigg County Tourism Director Bill Stevens says the building sustained moderate damage and will require some repairs. The restaurant is closed until further notice. Cook is charged with second degree arson and is housed in the Christian County Jail.