Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue April 28, 2009
Cracker Barrel Arson Investigation
By Chad Lampe
Murray, Ky – A 19-year-old Cadiz man is in jail after allegedly setting fire to his workplace. Justin Cook is charged with setting fire to the Cadiz Cracker Barrel sometime before 3:30 a.m. Tuesday. Investigators found numerous small fires set within the restaurant. Trigg County Tourism Director Bill Stevens says the building sustained moderate damage and will require some repairs. The restaurant is closed until further notice. Cook is charged with second degree arson and is housed in the Christian County Jail.