Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue April 28, 2009
Cracker Barrel Arson Investigation
By Chad Lampe
Murray, Ky – A 19-year-old Cadiz man is in jail after allegedly setting fire to his workplace. Justin Cook is charged with setting fire to the Cadiz Cracker Barrel sometime before 3:30 a.m. Tuesday. Investigators found numerous small fires set within the restaurant. Trigg County Tourism Director Bill Stevens says the building sustained moderate damage and will require some repairs. The restaurant is closed until further notice. Cook is charged with second degree arson and is housed in the Christian County Jail.