Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu May 21, 2009
CPE Holds Bi-Monthly Meeting
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Kentucky's Council on Post Secondary Education holds its bi-monthly meeting in Murray tomorrow. A major consideration at this meeting will be the proposed Kentucky Adult Learner Initiative. The program would give credit to non-traditional students for their workforce experience and encourage universities to tailor their degrees to the student's life experience. The CPE will also discuss tuition and fee proposals for the state's seven public universities and the community and technical college system.