Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri May 22, 2009
CPE Approves Tuition Increases
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – The Council on Postsecondary Education has approved increases in tuition and fees at public colleges and universities in Kentucky. The council granted 5 percent increases at the University of Kentucky and University of Louisville, 4 percent increases at regional universities like Murray and 3.3 percent increases at community colleges. Spokeswoman Sue Patrick called it the lowest tuition increase for undergraduate resident students in more than a decade.