Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri June 19, 2009
Courthouse Arsonist Pleads Not Guilty
By Chris Taylor
Bardwell, KY – The man charged with setting fire to the Carlisle County Courthouse appeared in court yesterday. Twenty-year-old Jeremy Ellis pleaded not guilty to charges of arson, burglary and two counts of tampering with evidence at his pre-trial conference. Carlisle Circuit Judge Tim Langford set a trial date for the end of October. Ellis remains in the Fulton County Jail in Hickman.