Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Fri June 19, 2009
Courthouse Arsonist Pleads Not Guilty
By Chris Taylor
Bardwell, KY – The man charged with setting fire to the Carlisle County Courthouse appeared in court yesterday. Twenty-year-old Jeremy Ellis pleaded not guilty to charges of arson, burglary and two counts of tampering with evidence at his pre-trial conference. Carlisle Circuit Judge Tim Langford set a trial date for the end of October. Ellis remains in the Fulton County Jail in Hickman.