Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon October 5, 2009
Court Denies License Plate Hearing
By Angela Hatton
Washington, D. C. – The U-S Supreme Court has refused to hear an anti-abortions group's request to force Illinois to issue "Choose Life" license plates. The high court today left in place a federal appeals court ruling that state officials were within their rights in trying to keep viewpoints on abortion off Illinois license plates. Choose Life Illinois, Inc. sued to force the state to issue the plates.