Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon October 5, 2009
Court Denies License Plate Hearing
By Angela Hatton
Washington, D. C. – The U-S Supreme Court has refused to hear an anti-abortions group's request to force Illinois to issue "Choose Life" license plates. The high court today left in place a federal appeals court ruling that state officials were within their rights in trying to keep viewpoints on abortion off Illinois license plates. Choose Life Illinois, Inc. sued to force the state to issue the plates.