Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Waldrop Announces Retirement From McCracken County Schools
- Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
Mon December 29, 2008
County Bridge Repairs
By Angela Hatton
Frankfort, KY – The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet has appropriated thirty-seven thousand dollars in emergency funding to repair a Livingston County bridge. Officials say the bridge over Bayou Creek has erosion problems that are threatening the structure and its approach. Bids for the project open in January with repair work beginning as soon as the weather allows.