Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri September 18, 2009
Country rock poet Brett Eugene Ralph comes to Murray State
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Murray State's Reading series brings poet Brett Eugene Ralph to the Clara Eagle Art Gallery in the Price Doyle Fine Arts Building Thursday. This summer, Sarabande Books of Louisville published Black Sabattical, a collection of Ralph's poems, in its Linda Bruckheimer Series in Kentucky Literature. A-former-punk-rocker-now-a-country-rocker, the poet teaches at Hopkinsville Community College and spoke with Kate Lochte from his office.
Poet, country rocker and Hopkinsville Community College faculty member Brett Eugene Ralph reads his work at Murray State this coming Thursday at 7:30 p.m. in the Clara M. Eagle Art Gallery. A book signing and reception follows.