Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri September 18, 2009
Country rock poet Brett Eugene Ralph comes to Murray State
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Murray State's Reading series brings poet Brett Eugene Ralph to the Clara Eagle Art Gallery in the Price Doyle Fine Arts Building Thursday. This summer, Sarabande Books of Louisville published Black Sabattical, a collection of Ralph's poems, in its Linda Bruckheimer Series in Kentucky Literature. A-former-punk-rocker-now-a-country-rocker, the poet teaches at Hopkinsville Community College and spoke with Kate Lochte from his office.
Poet, country rocker and Hopkinsville Community College faculty member Brett Eugene Ralph reads his work at Murray State this coming Thursday at 7:30 p.m. in the Clara M. Eagle Art Gallery. A book signing and reception follows.