Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri September 18, 2009
Country rock poet Brett Eugene Ralph comes to Murray State
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Murray State's Reading series brings poet Brett Eugene Ralph to the Clara Eagle Art Gallery in the Price Doyle Fine Arts Building Thursday. This summer, Sarabande Books of Louisville published Black Sabattical, a collection of Ralph's poems, in its Linda Bruckheimer Series in Kentucky Literature. A-former-punk-rocker-now-a-country-rocker, the poet teaches at Hopkinsville Community College and spoke with Kate Lochte from his office.
Poet, country rocker and Hopkinsville Community College faculty member Brett Eugene Ralph reads his work at Murray State this coming Thursday at 7:30 p.m. in the Clara M. Eagle Art Gallery. A book signing and reception follows.