Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri September 18, 2009
Country rock poet Brett Eugene Ralph comes to Murray State
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Murray State's Reading series brings poet Brett Eugene Ralph to the Clara Eagle Art Gallery in the Price Doyle Fine Arts Building Thursday. This summer, Sarabande Books of Louisville published Black Sabattical, a collection of Ralph's poems, in its Linda Bruckheimer Series in Kentucky Literature. A-former-punk-rocker-now-a-country-rocker, the poet teaches at Hopkinsville Community College and spoke with Kate Lochte from his office.
Poet, country rocker and Hopkinsville Community College faculty member Brett Eugene Ralph reads his work at Murray State this coming Thursday at 7:30 p.m. in the Clara M. Eagle Art Gallery. A book signing and reception follows.