Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri September 18, 2009
Country rock poet Brett Eugene Ralph comes to Murray State
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Murray State's Reading series brings poet Brett Eugene Ralph to the Clara Eagle Art Gallery in the Price Doyle Fine Arts Building Thursday. This summer, Sarabande Books of Louisville published Black Sabattical, a collection of Ralph's poems, in its Linda Bruckheimer Series in Kentucky Literature. A-former-punk-rocker-now-a-country-rocker, the poet teaches at Hopkinsville Community College and spoke with Kate Lochte from his office.
Poet, country rocker and Hopkinsville Community College faculty member Brett Eugene Ralph reads his work at Murray State this coming Thursday at 7:30 p.m. in the Clara M. Eagle Art Gallery. A book signing and reception follows.