Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Tue July 17, 2012
Council Accepting Kentucky Crafted Applications
The Kentucky Arts Council is accepting applications from craft and visual artists who would like to be part of the Kentucky Crafted Program through Aug. 15.
Kentucky Crafted is a state-supported marketing program for professional artists and provides business training and exhibit opportunities to help artists promote their work. There's an online directory and artists in the program exhibit at an annual showcase. Arts Council Executive Director Lori Meadows says artists often have an increase in sales and commissions after they're accepted into the program. For more information visit the Kentucky Arts Council.