Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue July 17, 2012
Council Accepting Kentucky Crafted Applications
The Kentucky Arts Council is accepting applications from craft and visual artists who would like to be part of the Kentucky Crafted Program through Aug. 15.
Kentucky Crafted is a state-supported marketing program for professional artists and provides business training and exhibit opportunities to help artists promote their work. There's an online directory and artists in the program exhibit at an annual showcase. Arts Council Executive Director Lori Meadows says artists often have an increase in sales and commissions after they're accepted into the program. For more information visit the Kentucky Arts Council.