Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Tue July 17, 2012
Council Accepting Kentucky Crafted Applications
The Kentucky Arts Council is accepting applications from craft and visual artists who would like to be part of the Kentucky Crafted Program through Aug. 15.
Kentucky Crafted is a state-supported marketing program for professional artists and provides business training and exhibit opportunities to help artists promote their work. There's an online directory and artists in the program exhibit at an annual showcase. Arts Council Executive Director Lori Meadows says artists often have an increase in sales and commissions after they're accepted into the program. For more information visit the Kentucky Arts Council.