Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue July 17, 2012
Council Accepting Kentucky Crafted Applications
The Kentucky Arts Council is accepting applications from craft and visual artists who would like to be part of the Kentucky Crafted Program through Aug. 15.
Kentucky Crafted is a state-supported marketing program for professional artists and provides business training and exhibit opportunities to help artists promote their work. There's an online directory and artists in the program exhibit at an annual showcase. Arts Council Executive Director Lori Meadows says artists often have an increase in sales and commissions after they're accepted into the program. For more information visit the Kentucky Arts Council.