Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Tue July 17, 2012
Council Accepting Kentucky Crafted Applications
The Kentucky Arts Council is accepting applications from craft and visual artists who would like to be part of the Kentucky Crafted Program through Aug. 15.
Kentucky Crafted is a state-supported marketing program for professional artists and provides business training and exhibit opportunities to help artists promote their work. There's an online directory and artists in the program exhibit at an annual showcase. Arts Council Executive Director Lori Meadows says artists often have an increase in sales and commissions after they're accepted into the program. For more information visit the Kentucky Arts Council.