Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon April 20, 2009
Cooper Pleads Guilty
By Carrie Pond
Clarksville, TN – A former basketball coach from Clarksville has pleaded guilty in the killing of his former wife. As court was convened Monday for the start of Andrew Cooper's trial, his attorney announced the former Northwest High School coach had decided to plead guilty. Cooper was charged with killing his ex-wife Pamela in 2007 after police found the assistant principal dead in his pickup truck.