Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu September 9, 2010
Conway Surpasses $300,000 in Web Fundraiser
Frankfort, KY – Kentucky Democratic US Senate candidate Jack Conway has banked more than $300,000 in his first Web-based fundraiser, while his opponent is making a new plea for campaign cash from his supporters. Republican Rand Paul says he urgently needs to raise more than $350,000 in the next two weeks so everyone in Kentucky can see his first television ad.
Conway's campaign said Wednesday it raised just over $310,000 during the Internet fundraiser. Web-based fundraisers gave Paul more than $1.2 million for the GOP primary but haven't been as lucrative in the general election season.