Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon October 5, 2009
Convicted Soldier Sent to Indiana Prison
By Angela Hatton
Louisville, KY – A former Fort Campbell soldier sentenced to five consecutive life sentences for rape and murder while in Iraq has been assigned to a federal prison in Indiana. A federal grand jury convicted Steven Dale Green in May of rape and multiple counts of murder for the 2006 incident. Green will serve his sentence at Terre Haute United States Penitentiary. He is appealing his conviction.