Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon October 5, 2009
Convicted Soldier Sent to Indiana Prison
By Angela Hatton
Louisville, KY – A former Fort Campbell soldier sentenced to five consecutive life sentences for rape and murder while in Iraq has been assigned to a federal prison in Indiana. A federal grand jury convicted Steven Dale Green in May of rape and multiple counts of murder for the 2006 incident. Green will serve his sentence at Terre Haute United States Penitentiary. He is appealing his conviction.