Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Sat September 26, 2009
A Conversation with "Scout," Actress Mary Badham
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Actress Mary Badham is most famous for her role as Scout in the 1962 film version of the book To Kill a Mockingbird. For several years, Badham has been an advocate for reading and education, traveling and speaking all over the world. This weekend, Badham visited Paducah and Murray as part of the National Endowment for the Arts' "Big Read" program. She spoke with Angela Hatton.