Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon January 14, 2013
A Conversation with new 1st District State Senator Stan Humphries
Former Trigg County Judge-Executive Stan Humphries is well into his first session as the First District's new State Senator, and he's arrived in Frankfort at a particularly important time: the Commonwealth's General Assembly is set to address a range of issues from Medicaid and industrial hemp to tax reform and underfunded state employee pensions. To see how he's settling in, Todd Hatton spoke with Senator Humphries from his office in Frankfort.