Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon January 14, 2013
A Conversation with new 1st District State Senator Stan Humphries
Former Trigg County Judge-Executive Stan Humphries is well into his first session as the First District's new State Senator, and he's arrived in Frankfort at a particularly important time: the Commonwealth's General Assembly is set to address a range of issues from Medicaid and industrial hemp to tax reform and underfunded state employee pensions. To see how he's settling in, Todd Hatton spoke with Senator Humphries from his office in Frankfort.