Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Mon October 28, 2013
Continental Divide Plays Lakeland Jamboree
Continental Divide won IBMA's "Emerging Artist of the Year" Award in 1995. David Parmley is regrouping his Continental Divide for the weekend and brings the bluegrass band, including founding member Randy Graham, who has worked with Doyle Lawson, to Cadiz for a November 2nd performance at Lakeland Jamboree.
Admission is $15 to hear David Parmley & Continental Divide at Lakeland Jamboree, 61 Jefferson St. in Cadiz on Saturday, November 2nd. As a member of the Bluegrass Cardinals, David Parmley performed at the White House for former president Jimmy Carter, recorded 15 different projects, and made appearances on the Grand Ole Opry and the Ralph Emory Show.