Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon October 28, 2013
Continental Divide Plays Lakeland Jamboree
Continental Divide won IBMA's "Emerging Artist of the Year" Award in 1995. David Parmley is regrouping his Continental Divide for the weekend and brings the bluegrass band, including founding member Randy Graham, who has worked with Doyle Lawson, to Cadiz for a November 2nd performance at Lakeland Jamboree.
Admission is $15 to hear David Parmley & Continental Divide at Lakeland Jamboree, 61 Jefferson St. in Cadiz on Saturday, November 2nd. As a member of the Bluegrass Cardinals, David Parmley performed at the White House for former president Jimmy Carter, recorded 15 different projects, and made appearances on the Grand Ole Opry and the Ralph Emory Show.