Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon November 26, 2012
Construction Begins on Murray State Paducah Campus
Foundation work is underway on the new Murray State Paducah Campus located off I-24 at Exit 7. A&K Construction won an $8 million contract to start work on the project. The new building replaces the current MSU Paducah campus in the Crisp Center. Paducah, McCracken County, and Murray State University will all jointly pay for the project. Officials expect to offer classes at the new the campus by January 2014.