Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Around the Nation
Mon July 21, 2014
Company Says It Can Cure Your Hangover – For Up To $300 A Visit
Originally published on Mon July 21, 2014 7:30 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. People waking up with a hellacious hangover often say they'd pretty much give anything to make it go away. And a new company promising to do just that is thriving in New York. For up to $300 a visit, it will send a nurse to your home armed with medicine and - this is key - an IV for instant rehydration. Given the treatment cost more than the night out at the bar, though, you might want to stick with the hair of the dog. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.