Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Mon July 22, 2013
Committee Names Search Firms for Consideration This Week
Murray State University’s Presidential Search Committee is set to pick one of three search firms to facilitate the process of finding its next president on Friday.
At a meeting this morning the committee narrowed the potential firms to Academic Search, Incorporated, Korn/Ferry International and Witt Kieffer.
The committee may select a firm at its Friday morning meeting. MSU used Korn/Ferry to find former President Randy Dunn in 2005.
Vice President of Human Resources Tom Hoffacker says the committee considered firms with prices between fifty thousand and one hundred and twenty thousand dollars.