Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Mon July 22, 2013
Committee Names Search Firms for Consideration This Week
Murray State University’s Presidential Search Committee is set to pick one of three search firms to facilitate the process of finding its next president on Friday.
At a meeting this morning the committee narrowed the potential firms to Academic Search, Incorporated, Korn/Ferry International and Witt Kieffer.
The committee may select a firm at its Friday morning meeting. MSU used Korn/Ferry to find former President Randy Dunn in 2005.
Vice President of Human Resources Tom Hoffacker says the committee considered firms with prices between fifty thousand and one hundred and twenty thousand dollars.