Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Mon July 22, 2013
Committee Names Search Firms for Consideration This Week
Murray State University’s Presidential Search Committee is set to pick one of three search firms to facilitate the process of finding its next president on Friday.
At a meeting this morning the committee narrowed the potential firms to Academic Search, Incorporated, Korn/Ferry International and Witt Kieffer.
The committee may select a firm at its Friday morning meeting. MSU used Korn/Ferry to find former President Randy Dunn in 2005.
Vice President of Human Resources Tom Hoffacker says the committee considered firms with prices between fifty thousand and one hundred and twenty thousand dollars.