Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon July 22, 2013
Committee Names Search Firms for Consideration This Week
Murray State University’s Presidential Search Committee is set to pick one of three search firms to facilitate the process of finding its next president on Friday.
At a meeting this morning the committee narrowed the potential firms to Academic Search, Incorporated, Korn/Ferry International and Witt Kieffer.
The committee may select a firm at its Friday morning meeting. MSU used Korn/Ferry to find former President Randy Dunn in 2005.
Vice President of Human Resources Tom Hoffacker says the committee considered firms with prices between fifty thousand and one hundred and twenty thousand dollars.