Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon August 21, 2006
Commisioner of Technology
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Upgrading online government services and retooling KEWS, the state's 30 year-old 144 microwave tower Kentucky Early Warning System, are on Mike Inman's "to-do" list.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Kentucky's Commissioner of Technology Mike Inman about opportunities and challenges ahead. Mike Inman has served as Kentucky's Commissioner of Technology for the last two years. The Desert Storm veteran leads his department's efforts to transform itself into a modern information technology organization, reduce costs, and improve constituent services for the business of government.