Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Mon August 21, 2006
Commisioner of Technology
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Upgrading online government services and retooling KEWS, the state's 30 year-old 144 microwave tower Kentucky Early Warning System, are on Mike Inman's "to-do" list.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Kentucky's Commissioner of Technology Mike Inman about opportunities and challenges ahead. Mike Inman has served as Kentucky's Commissioner of Technology for the last two years. The Desert Storm veteran leads his department's efforts to transform itself into a modern information technology organization, reduce costs, and improve constituent services for the business of government.