Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Mon August 21, 2006
Commisioner of Technology
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Upgrading online government services and retooling KEWS, the state's 30 year-old 144 microwave tower Kentucky Early Warning System, are on Mike Inman's "to-do" list.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Kentucky's Commissioner of Technology Mike Inman about opportunities and challenges ahead. Mike Inman has served as Kentucky's Commissioner of Technology for the last two years. The Desert Storm veteran leads his department's efforts to transform itself into a modern information technology organization, reduce costs, and improve constituent services for the business of government.