Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Mon August 21, 2006
Commisioner of Technology
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Upgrading online government services and retooling KEWS, the state's 30 year-old 144 microwave tower Kentucky Early Warning System, are on Mike Inman's "to-do" list.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Kate Lochte's interview with Kentucky's Commissioner of Technology Mike Inman about opportunities and challenges ahead. Mike Inman has served as Kentucky's Commissioner of Technology for the last two years. The Desert Storm veteran leads his department's efforts to transform itself into a modern information technology organization, reduce costs, and improve constituent services for the business of government.