Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Fri April 15, 2011
Commentary: Unfathomable feats achieved by humans
By Bill Cunningham
Murray, KY – It's been 6 Months since the last of 33 Chilean Miners were rescued from a Copper Mine. The world was captivated by the amazing determination of the miners and the rescuers efforts. Kentucky Supreme Court Justice, Judge Bill Cunningham has this take on the human conditions surrounding the sometimes unfathomable feats achieved by humans.
Justice Bill Cunningham is a native of Lyon County and an author of six books about regional history, which chronicle the struggle for racial justice in western Kentucky since the Civil War. He and his wife, Paula, have five sons and four grandchildren.