Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri April 15, 2011
Commentary: Unfathomable feats achieved by humans
By Bill Cunningham
Murray, KY – It's been 6 Months since the last of 33 Chilean Miners were rescued from a Copper Mine. The world was captivated by the amazing determination of the miners and the rescuers efforts. Kentucky Supreme Court Justice, Judge Bill Cunningham has this take on the human conditions surrounding the sometimes unfathomable feats achieved by humans.
Justice Bill Cunningham is a native of Lyon County and an author of six books about regional history, which chronicle the struggle for racial justice in western Kentucky since the Civil War. He and his wife, Paula, have five sons and four grandchildren.