Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Mon April 2, 2007
Commentary - Is Our Money Friendly to Bilnd People?
By Joe Fuhrmann
Murray, KY – We can identify the American dollar by its famous green coloring, but how identifiable is it for the blind? Dr. Joe Fuhrmann talks about some changes he would like to see.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Dr. Fuhrmann's commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.