Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Mon April 2, 2007
Commentary - Is Our Money Friendly to Bilnd People?
By Joe Fuhrmann
Murray, KY – We can identify the American dollar by its famous green coloring, but how identifiable is it for the blind? Dr. Joe Fuhrmann talks about some changes he would like to see.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Dr. Fuhrmann's commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.