Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Mon April 2, 2007
Commentary - Is Our Money Friendly to Bilnd People?
By Joe Fuhrmann
Murray, KY – We can identify the American dollar by its famous green coloring, but how identifiable is it for the blind? Dr. Joe Fuhrmann talks about some changes he would like to see.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Dr. Fuhrmann's commentary.
Read the text for this commentary here.