Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon April 2, 2007
Commentary - No Daughter of Mine
By Constance Alexander
Murray, KY – The words, "No daughter of mine" are familiar enough to young women who've heard the phrase countless times as they struggle for independence from strict parents. Commentator Constance Alexander remembers hearing it often from her parents... until that one summer.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Constance Alexander's commentary. Her new book - Who Needs June Cleaver? - is currently available through Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com.
Read the text for this commentary here.