Most Active Stories
- Freezing Rain and Sleet This Evening
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Mon April 2, 2007
Commentary - No Daughter of Mine
By Constance Alexander
Murray, KY – The words, "No daughter of mine" are familiar enough to young women who've heard the phrase countless times as they struggle for independence from strict parents. Commentator Constance Alexander remembers hearing it often from her parents... until that one summer.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Constance Alexander's commentary. Her new book - Who Needs June Cleaver? - is currently available through Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com.
Read the text for this commentary here.